Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Story Board

I found this assignment very easy, this is because my mind wonders a lot and I have a very good imagination. However, my drawing skills are not the best but hopefully with my drawing skills aside, you can see what I am trying to show. So I looked at all 4 of the photos and I thought about which one I should use for part 1 of the assignment. I couldn’t decide between the first 2 photos; the one of the little girl in the forest and the one of the man praying. I had a plan for both of these photos already.

I decided to draw the one of the little girl. However, my plan for the man praying, was for the second drawing in the story board to be of the mans hands where they are and his head looking down, showing his input into the prayer. Drawing 3 of the story board would be the same as picture 2, however, the man would be crying. Followed by that will be the beginning picture again.

However, that isn’t the photo I decide to draw the photo of. As you can see the first photo is of the girl looking into the dark forest like she is lost. So I started to draw from that aspect. The next 2 pictures is of the girl looking left and right because she isn’t to sure whether going through the forest is the best thing to do.














Then next part to the assignment was to draw a story board of 2 photos. The first photo was of the 4 boys about to jump during a free kick in a game of football (Soccer). During football, there are chances that a team gets which they can kick it from a spot, the opposing team can form a “wall” which will help block the ball in the direct that it is going, most likely the goal. So the story board went like this. The first photo was the picture of them beginning to jump to block the ball. The next picture was them jumping and the ball going over the 2 smaller boys heads, obviously looking like the ball is going to go over their heads. The next photo is of the ball with some lines behind it. I put the lines here to show that the ball is moving fast through the air and I closed in on the ball because that what happens in football, there are moments where the ball is just in the air. Finally the last picture and that is of the goalie been beaten and the ball flying right past him obviously going into the goal.


















Finally the last photo, there is obviously something bad in the air, so I decided to expand on that and show that it is deadly. This storyboard is of a guy dying from inhaling the toxic fumes. They all are coving their mouths but realistically, is that going to do anything? So I decided to show that he was dying by the process of him collapsing to the floor

1 comment:

  1. Joe, you fail to tell me what kind of transitions you used... this is part of the assignment. Read the directions over again!

    ReplyDelete